Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 10:27 AM

Hello baby! ^-^ surprised? hope you don't mind me blogging here you pig!
I'm currently stoning infront of the com feeling very sleepy after eating so much cheesecake! ahh you better not make me eat later okay :,( i feel like you now siah eeyer haiyo. :x okay jkjk!
And kns! what kind of blog format is this siah?! like post pictures can die one.
I feel super duper tired! for sure you are still sleeping right now,snoring away like a pig! :)
And sigh,you keep on smoking like as if all the ciggarettes in the world will fly away from you! crazy pig.i just put the roses into a vase already :) pray they won't wilt so soon! hehe.i feel so happy,looking and staring at them like some possessed person.
Ty for coming over to my house also,and to spend the night with me.I really appreciate the flowers and the letter.and please i find your taste already very questionable! wear that "pretty girl" shirt -.-"baby thank you so much for making my christmas so special :) i really hen teng ai ni.i really can't wait to meet you later..and spend more time with you.
And sorry for the lines...don't do it to yourself please? I won't anymore.please baby.I was always here,waiting for you...I know you've spent most of your time waiting and waiting,for friends and family,but i am here,waiting for you too.it's not the other way anymore,it's changed this time round.I've always needed you.
This year,so many things have changed and 5 months fly by so quick and so fast.Up till now i still cherish and treasure you.Don't do it anymore,it makes my heart hurt so much more,makes the impulses grow so much more and the want,to see you so much worse..but really,thank you for all you have done.I know i can be very nasty sometimes and very unreasonable...And luckily up till now you have never seen me at my worst.sorry baby for all the hurts i've caused and given you.but please,don't leave me.if there's one thing that i won't do it is never to leave you,no matter how unconvincing i may be i won't go.
This year,alot of unexpected things happened.pray and hope that 2011 will be a better year :) be guai for me okay? you can drink but really,don't get drunk if you want to see me get drunk too! i'm not like the rest,i get so worried when you are drinking :,(
I'm going to sleep for an hour and wake up around 1pm to bathe and wash up :) Feeling extremely tired.did abit of work.
Love you,
xoxo K.
